The District has undergone numerous steps to ensure that this website is accessible to those with disabilities, per the standards set forth by the American Disabilities Act (ADA) applying to local government websites and website accessibility under Title II of the ADA. This website has been redesigned to be compliant with the ADA WGAC 2.0 AA Standards, and is reviewed periodically to ensure compliance. Should you encounter an issue on our site, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Please be specific with the accessibility problem you are having and remember to include your preferred method to be contacted. You may also contact us toll free at 877-737-4922. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
BROWSER ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
POPULAR ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE OPTIONS
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
We welcome your feedback regarding the accessibility of the website. Please contact us if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website.
- Phone: (877) 737-4922
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 2501 Burns Rd., Suite A Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410